There have started to surface the secret tombs of those assassinated by the regime of Ulises Ruiz Ortiz (URO) in 2006 – 2007 during the uprising of the people of Oaxaca which called for the removal from office of this criminal.
The exhumation of eight bodies from one of these clandestine graves in the Panteón Jardín, two of them children and six adults, shows in a blunt way the policy of state terrorism and para-militarism which the criminal Ulises Ruiz developed to try to contain the dissidence of Oaxaqueños, for all the crimes, violations of human rights and other atrocities which this assassin has committed against the peoples, authorities and organizations since his imposition as governor of Oaxaca.
The exhumations were denounced by municipal authorities of the state capital, indicating how this dirty work of secret burial, by the cousin of this same Ulises Ruiz named Romeo Ruiz Garcia, operates and they show only the tip of the iceberg of the number of assassinated, since in the denunciation there is also indicated that this same cousin is looking for accommodation for two hundred additional bodies.
This information strengthens and confirms many of the investigations carried out by offices with great professionalism and seriousness like the International Comisión of Observation For Human Rights (CIODH), who have presented, in Mexico as well as in the European Parliament, who information papers about the violations committed by the governments against the resistance of the people of Oaxaca during 2006-2007.
The secret graves are an undeniable proof to begin a work of national and international denunciation regarding the crimes committed, and to demand punishment for the criminal Ulises Ruiz Ortiz, the presentation of t he disappeared and immediate and inconditional freedomfor those who remain in prison.
Common graves occur under fascist dictators, and that is what is being placed in evidence agains the state and federal government.
In the face of all this evidence we propose:
1. Convoking an assembly of the APPO which would be really representative, where a broad commssion would be formed after analyzing discussing if it is pertinent or not to go to a negotiation table without being mobilized or to be exercising a true pressure which guarantees the political demands of the peoples of Oaxaca.
2. While awaiting the date for the assembly, to develop a national and international campaign denouncing the existence of the secret graves.
3. Convoking national and international committees for human rights to reopen this case and form groups which would come to investigate, in a specific manner, the theme of the disappeared and the secret graves.
4. That the sole demands of the APPO continue to be:
• The immediate departure of Ulises Ruiz Ortiz, to guarantee a thorough and impartial investigation of the disappeared and the clandestine graves.
• Immediate and unconditional freedom fo all the political prisoners of Oaxaca, since the only deed of which they have been accused under the government of a criminal and violator of human rights is evidence of the manipulation of the laws he carried out to incriminate them.
• Presentation of all the disappeared
• Cancellation of all orders for arrest for political motives, of those freed during the regime of the criminal Ulises Ruiz Ortiz.
• Punishment of all the functionaries of the government involved in crimes against humanity, repression and violation of human rights. Particularly of those involved in the common graves and acts of torture.
¡ ULISES OUT OF OAXACA!
¡AGAINST THE CRIMINAL GOVERNORS AND THE TRAITORS OF THE PEOPLE!
¡NEITHER PARDON NOR FORGET!